Frequently Asked Questions About Life Fellowship Church.
1. What makes Life Fellowship unique?
Our weekend services present the timeless truths of Christianity in a way that impacts people in their lives today. No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, you can grow in your understanding of Christ and the scripture at these services. In addition, we have extraordinary ministry and facilities for both children and young people.
2. What should I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable. Casual clothes are the norm at Life Fellowship, but please wear whatever you feel most comfortable in…whether it be a pair of jeans, shorts, a tie or a great pair of Texas cowboy boots!
3. How long will the service last?
The weekend services at Life Fellowship typically last just over an hour.
4. What will the service be like?
On weekends, you can expect to experience contemporary music, engaging multimedia and practical messages that apply to your life in a meaningful way.
5. Will I have to say anything, sign anything, give anything or be singled out in any way?
At Life Fellowship, you’ll never be put on the spot, never singled-out, and never embarrassed. As our guest, you won’t be asked to participate in the offering. You don’t have to sign anything or register your attendance in any way (unless you place your child in our children’s ministry – for your child’s security, we’ll need to get some basic information).
Our hope is that you will feel the warmth of Life Fellowship’s love and hospitality.
6. What about my children – do they come into the service with me or are there classes for them?
Our children’s ministry, Life Fellowhsip Kids, provides an exciting experience for infants through 6th grade. This allows you to get the most from your experience at Life Fellowship while your child is receiving high levels of care, attention, age-appropriate teaching and fun!
7. How about my teenagers – what is there for them?
On Wednesday nights, all middle school and high school students are invited to our student center for a vibrant and life-changing weekly student gathering. Complete with a live band, small group discipleship, monthly outreach nights and relevant teaching led by carefully chosen and caring leaders. It’s the place for teenagers.
8. Is this a Christian church?
Absolutely. Though non-traditional in style, Life Fellowship is deeply committed to the eternal truths of the Christian faith. Our basic statement of faith is available for reading and reflects a commitment to Biblical teaching and principles. To read our statement of faith please CLICK HERE.
Our mission is simple: To reach people far from God and building life-long followers of Jesus Christ.
9. How can I become involved at Life Fellowship.
Becoming involved is really pretty simple here. We’ve boiled it down to 4 steps:
01. Begin attending regularly. (You’ll get to know people and they will get to know you!)
02. Attend our “START” membership class. (Which takes place once a quarter)
03. Become one of our valued volunteers. (Find a ministry you love and do it!)
04. Get involved in one of many small groups during the week.