6wks – Kindergarten.
Life Fellowship believes in ministering to the needs of every age group, including our littlest members. While parents enjoy the adult services, they can rest assured that their babies and preschoolers are receiving personal care in a safe and nurturing environment. Our qualified volunteers create a positive church experience that introduces our kids to a love for Jesus early on. Classes coincide with all of our regular weekend and mid-week services. Nursing mothers are welcome to use use a special space in our nursery facility.
- Safari Adventure Classes:
- Monkey’s (6wks – 24 months)
- Zebras (2yrs – 3yrs)
- Lions (4rys – Kindergarten)
1st grade – 6th grade.
Life Fellowship combines high-energy activities with Bible-based teaching for boys and girls 1st through 5th grade. A combination of games, interesting characters, and fun-filled songs capture kids’ attention while also showing them that living for God is the best thing out there. Elementary services coincide with all of our regular weekend and mid-week services and meet in the Oneway Center.
7th – 12th Grade.
Life Fellowship’s student ministry “True” (7-12th grade) meets every Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the Main Auditorium. On the first Wednesday of the month, teenagers from across North Dallas converge together to experience a “WednesdayOne.” The following Wednesday nights of the month are dedicated to discipleship. So what are you waiting for? Bring your friends and make new ones. Get ready to hang out, laugh, play, eat, sing, learn, speak your mind and discover your dreams. It’s a place to join others and be transformed by the power of God and His Son, Jesus Christ. www.becometrue.tv
NEXT GENERATION CURRICULUM
Partnering with parents to raise Godly kids.
At Life Fellowship we value children, and see a great need to develop intentional learning tracks so as to instill the principles of the Word of God into their lives. Here is a snapshot of the principles your child will learn from the moment they enter into our program till they graduate as a senior in high school.
SAFARI ADVENTURE (6wks – Kindergarten)
We know that little children love to learn, which is why each nursery & preschool classroom provides interactive learning experiences in a colorful and engaging atmosphere. From illustrated Bible lessons to comical puppet skits, these little ones learn God’s Word in bite-size bits. Age-specific classes coincide with all of our regular weekend and mid-week adult. While at Safari Adventure. Here are the truths your child will know by the time they graduate.
- Moneys | God loves you.
- Zebras | God wants to be your friend.
- Lions | God wants to make you strong.
ONEWAY KIDS (1st – 6th Grade)
Oneway Kids combines high-energy activities with Bible-based teaching for boys and girls 1st through 6th grade. A combination of games, interesting characters, and fun-filled songs capture kids’ attention while also showing them that living for God is the best thing out there. Elementary services coincide with all of our regular weekend and mid-week services. While at Oneway. Here are the 6 truths your child will know by the time they graduate.
- 01. Relationships | Learn to build Godly friendships with others.
- 02. Holy Spirit | Learn to live a Spirit led life
- 03. Love | Learn to love God, Others, and Ourselves.
- 04. God’s Word | Learn that God’s Word refreshes us.
- 05. Authority | Learn how authority protects us.
- 06. Choices | Learn to make Godly wise choices.
TRUE STUDENTS (7th – 12th Grade)
During our Wednesday night True Student service, we utilize dramas, music, videos, and illustrated messages to place the principles of God’s Word right into the daily lives of students in grades 6-12. This service starts at 7:00 p.m. and is the place for teenagers in the Allen area and beyond to be. Here are the 10 truths your student will know by the time they graduate “True”.
- 01. Experience Jesus | Acts 4:13
- 02. Honoring Authority | Romans 13:1
- 03. Wise Choices | James 1:5
- 04. Leadership | 1 Timothy 4:12
- 05. Healthy Relationships | Proverbs 13:20
- 06. Missions Minded | Mark 16:15
- 07. Daily Walk with God | 2 Chronicles 26:5
- 08. Sexual Purity | 1 Corinthians 6:18
- 09. Healthy Self Esteem | Psalms 139:13-14
- 10. Servanthood | Philippians 2:5-8